Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Curious Case of How Brad Pitt Quit

No, he didn't use hypnosis. Surprised I'm mentioning it?

This caught my attention because the video clip in my previous blog post talks about this exact same thing: MOTIVATION. My best friend quit for the very same reason. Brad Pitt quit smoking because he had a compelling reason and he made a decision.

That's it. It can be that simple for you, too. You just need to have a reason.

Check out the story below:

KIDS HELP PITT QUIT SMOKING



BRAD PITT has thanked his kids for helping him achieve a long overdue New Year's resolution to stop smoking.

The movie hunk has been nicotine free for months and he credits his growing family for helping him ditch his bad habit.

He tells W magazine, "I quit smoking. That (kids) was the only thing that got me to quit. That was it. Done."

Click here for the story at the original link.

No comments: